Saturday, June 4, 2011

Under the Sea

Lots of Rain = Indoor Activity Day

After all of the great weather that has come my way, today was the first major rainy day. So I did what most people do on rainy days—fun indoor activities! I checked out two of the major malls at Shanghai and went to the Aquarium, both of which were packed with youngsters.

 Turtle

 Sawfish

 Crazy huge Crabs

 Jellies!

 Penguins having fun

 Chinese Sea Dragon

 Blue Jellies


Ally-gator

 Taking a nap


 Love it


Hey, look who I found in the gift shop!

Even as a 20 year old, it was pretty fun to see turtles, sharks, and jellyfishes.

I debated putting this up or not, but it was too ridiculous to pass up on. I can’t believe that this would be a Chinese legend that people tell their children about...make sure to view it in fullscreen so you can read it.




In one of the malls was an Audi exhibition (or something like that).


I particularly liked this section of the mall, encouraging and “inspiring” young builders of tomorrow. Great marketing on behalf of LEGO.

Happy Saturday everyone!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment